Our client is seeking a superstar Call Center Technical Support Representative. As the Call Center Technical Support Representative you ll be responsible for receiving inbound calls from customers and identifying their needs, clarifying information, researching issues and providing solutions. The Call Center Representative must be comfortable working in a fun and casual work environment. While experience is preferred if you re sharp, a strong multi-tasker, a person with good energy, a team player who pays great attention to detail, personable, organized and a resourceful problem solver-this is a great opportunity for you! Must be able to commit to a four-month assignment working 30-40 hours a week.
$11-14/hour depending on experience
You re good at:
- Portraying clear communication
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Entering data accurately and timely
- Computer literate
- Technical support
- High School Diploma
- 1-2 years of Customer Service or Call Center Experience
- Great ping pong player!
- You can have direct deposit or pay cards.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.